All your media management needs: web design, content management, social media, blogging etc..
Here are a few larger projects I've worked on, which showcase a selection of web optimisation and design, and content publishing strategy for print and digital.
MAREWA provides luxury private chef and event services in Formentera, Spain.
These new entrepreneurs wanted a fresh, modern and elegant design that incorporated the colours of the island location and fit with their concept of an exclusive luxury service.
- Fresh, modern web design using colour theme of sand, pink coral and the turquoise blue of Formentera's surrounding waters
- Brand concept development and logo design
- Bilingual website: content in English and in Spanish
- Basic bilingual SEO optimisation
- Images commissioned from local artists and photographers
For OPEN NEWS
& DIGITAL STRATEGY
The NORTHSIDER is a citizen-journalism community newspaper for Melbourne's inner-northern suburbs.
Readership approx. 42,000 (in 2014)
The Northsider needed a publishing strategy that would best showcase the eclectic community-sourced content, but in a way that engaged readers, protected contributors' original voices, and offered an attractive product for advertisers.
- Set up production infrastructures, and project management platforms
- Edited content and streamlined style guide for print and online
- Established brand and concept that readers and contributors could engage with
- Implemented print and publishing strategies to drive digital traffic
- Organised and managed contributor lists that best utilised the strengths of community volunteers
- The team was enabled to work with greater efficiency and productivity
- Editorial team increased from three to 10+
- After six months: online readership tripled, printed pages increased by 50%, and social media by 280% with engagement up 40%
- After one year: The NORTHSIDER surpassed the social media and online readership of all other Open News publications
- The Open News organisation chose to replicate my project management and production model as the standard for future publications
the oil stone
WEBSITE DESIGN &
When construction company Development Certification first contacted me about developing their new blog venture, The Oil Stone, their biggest concern was “how to possibly make construction news interesting”. They wanted informative and engaging content, without the “PR speak”.
- Established appropriate tone for intended audience
- Re-designed website and logo for fresh modern look
- Re-wrote content to fit with new tone
- Set up social media platforms
- Established editorial calendar